Welcome to About the player widget

The best and the fastest way to get the answers to your questions!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anariel Design 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

First of all; I love the theme!
    Is it possible for the player to show less places to put tracks so there are no unused panes when uploading less than seven songs? If not is it at all possible to edit it in the html without breaking any includes used by the widget. I’m editing a site on a server so i can’t make any mistakes.
    Thanks in advance!

Anariel Design
    Keymaster

Hi Willem,

i made the code for you to adapt it to your needs. Open the “widgets” folder and player.php file, find this:

<li><a href="<?php echo $song_link1; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text1; ?></span></a></li>
          <li><a href="<?php echo $song_link2; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text2; ?></span></a></li>
          <li><a href="<?php echo $song_link3; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text3; ?></span></a></li>
          <li><a href="<?php echo $song_link4; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text4; ?></span></a></li>
          <li><a href="<?php echo $song_link5; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text5; ?></span></a></li>
          <li><a href="<?php echo $song_link6; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text6; ?></span></a></li>
          <li><a href="<?php echo $song_link7; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text7; ?></span></a></li>

and replace it with this:

<?php if($song_link1!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link1; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text1; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>
          <?php if($song_link2!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link2; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text2; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>
          <?php if($song_link3!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link3; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text3; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>
          <?php if($song_link4!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link4; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text4; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>
          <?php if($song_link5!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link5; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text5; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>
          <?php if($song_link6!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link6; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text6; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>
          <?php if($song_link7!="") { ?><li><a href="<?php echo $song_link7; ?>" target="_blank"><span><?php echo $song_text7; ?></span></a></li><?php } ?>

Than just swap this file via ftp client.

We will add this for others in the next update .

Let me know if that helped you.

Cheers,
    Ana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.