How to update a Theme?
If you’re using a theme that supports automatic updates:
– register your license (received after purchase)
– every time we release an update you’ll see an update notification in your WP Dashboard > Updates section
– select a theme and click “Update Themes“
To update your theme manually follow these steps:
– Download the latest theme version from your account, unzip the folder and locate the theme installation zip
– Head to Dashboard->Appearance->Themes
– Click on Add New -> Upload Theme and upload the latest theme installation zip
– Activate theme
We recommend backing up a site before doing theme or plugin updates.